Plan your holiday
With our Feel-free booking option, you can plan your holiday flexibly. You can cancel your holiday free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival or postpone it to a later date.
Status: 16 September 2021
For a safe holiday
Our hotel and the Wildschönau are the perfect places for a holiday with distance. We have already taken all the necessary precautions so that our mutual protection and well-being are paramount.
This is what you need to bear in mind:
- 3G rule - Compulsory test from 12 years.
- No more minimum distance and capacity restrictions.
- No curfew in the catering sector.
- No upper limits for events.
- FFP2 masks only in hospitals & nursing homes
- MNS masks in supermarkets / public transport / museums
- NO masks required for guests and employees, both indoors and outdoors,
if the 3G rules are followed (either tested, recovered or vaccinated)
Entry from Germany & Switzerland
With the opening on 19 May 2021, new quarantine regulations will apply in Austria according to the ECDC map for risk areas:
- Green/Yellow/Orange: free entry.
- Red: no quarantine if persons are tested, vaccinated or recovered
- Dark red: entry only for tested, recovered or vaccinated persons and quarantine (free testing after five days).
- This means that entry from countries with a 14-day incidence of less than 500 (corresponds to a 7-day incidence of 250) that are not virus mutation areas will be possible without quarantine.
More detailed information for guests from Germany at www.auswaertiges-amt.de
More detailed information for guests from Switzerland at www.bag.admin.ch
Entry to Germany:
For entry from a simple risk area (e.g. Austria), people do not have to be in quarantine, provided they can provide appropriate evidence:
- Tested (antigen max. 48h old, PCR max. 72h old),
- Vaccinated (complete vaccination plus 14 days) and
- Recovered (infection confirmed by a PCR test, which was confirmed at least 28 days and a maximum of 6 months ago)
Free cancellation possible up to 48 hours before arrival, so you can plan your holiday carefree. We guarantee you the security of free cancellation if the following reasons apply:
- A travel warning for the province of Tyrol
- A government quarantine order for returning travellers from Tyrol
- You yourself have tested positive for Covid 19 or are in quarantine.
- Covid 19 conditional no operation in our hotel is possible.
Should one of these cases occur, we will cancel the holiday free of charge.
Otherwise the Austrian hotel and contract conditions apply.